Peer Review! (Part 2)

 After adding in the new titles, we wanted some more constructive criticism. So, I asked my dad to check out our video. We all trust his creative opinion. He has worked with us on other things of this sort in the past. It was Amelie's idea that we should go to him.

I had previously talked to him about problems we were having during the production of our movie, so he was up to date on the efforts we put in. 

I texted him the most recently updated version of our video and asked him for some constructive criticism. As expected, he was happy to help!

He watched the video, and texted me back a review. He said that the titles looked good, but that we should try to put an effect on them so they could stand out against the backgrounds more. He also suggested tweaking the audio at a particular part where the volume significantly lowers. 

So, with his suggestions in mind, I went back onto CapCut, and got to work. 

I did not adjust the sound because we have intentionally chosen the specific clip for our video. We like how the volume cuts out, it builds up to the climax of the song. Additionally, we wanted the background dialog to be clearly heard. 

As for the titles, I added transparent, red and gray shadows. I must admit, it looks so much better. I was concerned about the titles blending in too much with the multi-colored, yet gray, carpet. This pushes aside those concerns. I also sized up the title for the name of our movie. It is definitely more clear now. 

My text, asking my dad for help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard - Final Task