Peer Review! (Part 1)

We finished our final project! Or so we thought. 

We finally put music into our movie, and it was looking great. But then it was time to receive feedback on it. 

I showed the video to one of my friends in another media studies group. He brought to my attention that we were missing something from the rubric. Previously, all of our titles were written on pieces of paper, or objects we shot in the surroundings of our set. But in the rubric of the assignment, it was outlined that we needed to insert our titles as text boxes into the video during the editing process. 

We were obviously very disappointed because we had put so much work into our movie already. It's a shame that most of it went to waste. We are still able to use the footage, but the point of our specific shots is now lost. 

So, I went back to re-edit our movie. 

I did a lot of research into tools imbedded into the iMovie app, but none of them were exactly what we were looking for. So, I wound up using CapCut. The tools on this app were so helpful. I could change the orientation, color, font, and size of the text I inserted. I found a really cool font to use. It fits in very well with the look and message of our movie. 

I didn't expect to like the results of the second editing process as much as I did. I was able to personalize it to exactly what we wanted.

It's so easy to customize our titles to exactly what we want!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard - Final Task